True Cretan Rustic Elopement
Sunny and crispy winters in Crete can inspire many weddings to be hosted in the peaceful and magical atmosphere of the island’s natural scenery. Far away from the tourist crowds, villages at the foothills of the White Mountains, Lefka Ori, offer true Cretan greenery and soft light.
Archondissa and Giorgos blended in perfectly with their look of laced bridal gown and cotton groom’s suit with the Cretan rustic roughness.
Winter season of rich olive leaves, oranges and earthy shades of limestone formed a perfect backdrop for this styled photo shoot.
The color palate for this Winter Cretan promo shoot consisted of the surrounding elements as well at the Botanical Park of Chania. An elegant but natural wedding with touches of green, grey, white and touches of seasonal flowers picked right from the park.
- Photography: Andreas Markakis Photography
- Venue scouting, concept and design: Crete for Love Weddings and Romantic Events
- Venue: Botanical Park and Gardens of Crete,
- Flowers: Green Factory Chania,
- Arch flowers: Green Factory and Botanical Park and Gardens of Crete
- Bridal dress: Nifika Xara,
- Groom’s suit: Ezzo Exclusive,
- Hair styling: GREG
- Makeup: Evy Papadopoulos,
- Jewelry: Bouzakis Kosmima,
- Wedding cake & sweets: Spitiko Catering,
- Champagne & drinks: Dash ‘N’ Drops,
- Glasses: vintage, Crete for Love selection
- Stationary: Crete for Love